top of page
July 10 - September 25
The course runs every Wednesday evening for 12 weeks in West Hollywood.
- Learning about your own physicality; where and why tensions are being held where.
- Releasing tension.
- Strength and flexibility.
-Beginning creating physicality of a character.
- After a deeper understanding of self, working on a specific area of study (past examples include animal work, element work etc.)
- Creating character through this specific module.
- Applying previous lessons into scripted work.
- Partner scene study.
- Rehearsing and training acting and the truthful physicalisation of a character.
Reserve Your Spot
$50 credited toward tuition to reserve your space (non-refundable).
Final cost: $200/ month OR $500 for full three months up front (save $100)
bottom of page